Monday, April 28, 2014

The feeling we dwell upon

Love. Uncountable texts have been written about this for over centuries. Before man started to go to war, he learnt how to love. Before man knew what fire is, he knew what love is. Before there was inhuman slaughter of human lives, man knew love. But what exactly do you mean when you say you love somebody? Is it the sheer moment, the passion, the impulse? Or is it the long drawn sketch in your mind which leads you to say these three words out aloud. Oh, I don't know. I have said it when I don't even know if I mean it and I have said it while feeling every little letter that this phrase contains! Once you do know what love is, what do you do? Do you surrender? Do you let it just be like a supportive system? Do you let your life revolve around it or is it on a subconscious periphery? Love is not as simple as just saying it. It is a thousand more complications, promises, compromises, fights, hurt, joy, happiness and the whole package that comes with it. Oh dear, if it is that complicated- why do humans tend to get into it so fast? Why do we feel the need to rely on someone? Why is it that at the end of the day we need to be in bed with someone and not alone! Yes, my thoughts are as messed up as the post I am writing. There are those times in life when you feel you're better without it but almost instantly your heart smacks the brain and says- would you be really able to live without it? When I see my man, I feel that somewhere I might have restrained him from something he could be. Maybe I somehow become the reason of things he cannot do in life. Do you know how it feels to be responsible for someone's downfall? If you don't you'll never know what it means when people say that guilt is slowly killing you from within. True, you may grow apart if they are not near you, but isn't love the feeling when you want the best for the person? No matter what it does to you. No matter how you are affected by that decision. I'll leave this post on the confusing end itself. You can neither live with it or without it. The sooner you start making right decisions is when you will grow. And, let's all do whatever it is that makes us happy or the one we love. Whoever said- Life is short had no idea that these are the deepest three words mankind will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment